The selection of academic publications related to HMIs and UIs design and research
- D. Pearce et al. Ship bridge lightning: red or white
Research on the role of red color lightning for preserving night vision
- Paul Green. Human Factors and Gauge Design: A Literature Review
Gauge indicators research.
- Odd Sveinung Hareide et al. Understanding the Eye of the Navigator
Eye-tracking research of seafarers.
- Kent Sullivan. The Windows 95 user interface: a case study in usability engineering
A very interesting and detailed review of the Windows 95 operating system design process. Still actual.
- Analogue versus Digital Speedometer: Effects on Distraction and Usability for Truck Driving.
Measuring the efficiency of analogue, digital and redundant speed indicators. Another approval that digital indications win except the cases when there is a need to track change dynamics.